Minimalism is a current design trend that is taking the world by storm. The minimalism web design trend has really taken off in the past few years as well with the trend of flat and metro of only including essential elements within a design. The idea behind minimalist design is to keep everything to a minimum, only displaying what is relevant to the user and to the website (the essentials).
The great thing about minimalism is that helps the website’s users find what they need quickly all while avoiding non-relevant content such as advertisements or whatever else. Below we have collected 19 different websites that showcase minimalism very well in their design.
1. The Kitchen
2. Light & Shadows by Wizz Media
3. POCO People by Joshua Lamont
4. Linda Dong
5. Paramount Farms by LEVEL Studios
9. The STUDIO
11. Loghificio by Operaviva
12. Paco Mobles by Daniel Nabil
16. Whitmans New York by Gin Lane Media
17. Wrap Spaces by Triggerfish!
19. Goosebumps Pickles by Digi-cult