Packaging has become more than just a way to wrap up a product, it has become a way of establishing a recognizable identity for a company and product. Having creative packaging that stands out is a must in today’s world, especially with the amount of companies competing against each other selling the same product. Making sales then goes beyond the product and moves to on the shelf advertising, having a product that catches the consumers attention is a major selling point.
Below we’ve gathered 16 creative packaging examples from companies/designers that are doing it right.
1. Mandarin Oranges by Koh Siok Yee
2. True Air Fresheners by Good!
3. The Original Peppermint by Cory Etzkorn
4. Smirnoff Caipiroska by JWT
5. Zing! by Stuart McQuarrie
6. Anti-Theft Lunch Bags by Sherwood and Mihoko
7. Fast Food Packaging by Ian Gilley
8. Tea Bag Hangers by Soon Mo Kang
9.Royal Tea Bags by Donkey Products
10. Gnome by Lo Siento
11. NYC Spaghetti by Alex Creamer
12. Butter! Better! by Yeong Keun Jeong
13. Sandwich Book by Pawel Piotrowski
14. Paintbrushes by Simon Laliberté
15. Ricola by Julien Canavezes
16. Waldo Trommler Paints by Reynolds and Reyner